Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Blog Post, Ever...

I've never had a blog before, never cared to have one for that matter BUT yesterday I started my first day at St. John's University and I have a particular class, Into to Mass Communication, and my Professor asked us all to start a blog. So here I am :) Our first assignment was to list 10 of our favorites in Film, music, TV and Books. So here are my faves.

Favorite Films: 

  1. "Pride and Prejudice"- 2005
  2. "Avatar"-2009
  3. "Sex and the City"-2008

Favorite Books:

  1. "The Sky Is Everywhere"- by Jandy Nelson 2010
  2. "The Hunger Game"- by Suzanne Collins 2008 (for the record I became a fan of Suzanne Collin's writing WAYY before Hunger Games became the "new cool thing".
  3. Percy Jackson and the Olympian series- by Rick Riordan (Ok, yea I'm a nerd...whatever)
  4. Song of the Sparrow- by Lisa Ann Sandell 2007

Favorite Television:

  1. Keeping Up With The Kardashians- E network (this is one of my guiltiest pleasures, which i am NOT proud of but something about those women make me tune back in every week...don't judge)
  2. The Real Housewives Series- Bravo network
  3. Talent Shows, such as The Voice, America's Got Talent, ABDC (every season I pick on show to watch, for what reason i don't know but they're all very intruiging to me, all but American Idol, I've been over Idol for years now).
  4. Pretty much any other reality show on Oxygen, MTV, VHI (I pretty much watch reality shows)
  5. Pretty Little Liars- ABC Family (i read the books that the show is based on in middle school and have been hooked on it ever since the pilot show, pretty much the only drama television i watch these days.

Favorite Artists:

  1. Nicki Minaj (she's just wild and crazy, but i love it)
  2. Lady Gaga (more than anything I love her style, that she's from New York, and she doesn't give a damn about what people thinks of her, she's like a real chick)
  3. I like any pop/rock/dance music that on the billboard charts that month, i don't really have that much favorite songs or specific artist because it varies all the time, on minute i'll like someone and then i might hate there next few singles. Pretty much anything playing on 92.3 NOW i like, because thats the radio station i listen too.
So here are all my favorites (that i can remember at the moment). I couldn't keep it to ten so i gave the best 15. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment