Thursday, September 6, 2012

ATTENTION!!!!!


I want to just add to my recent post on a serious topic that i totally forgot about: e-readers and all that stuff. If the whole world switched to e-readers and kindles and nooks i would probably be one of the only people still buying actual books. Newspapers, magazines and other stuff I would gladly read on those devices, BUT actual books, stories and novels I like to actually HOLD in my hands and FEEL and SMELL the pages! I sound a little insane, but something about actually holding a book and reading the words from the pages, not the screen, is something I will always love. Yes, yes, e-readers do have their benefits, their smaller, less bulky yada, yada, yada, but I don't know...for now i would like to read the old fashioned way.

No comments:

Post a Comment